As I was mentioning earlier, I am leaving my current client and moving on to new pastures. Apparantly I have been with them fulltime for five years, though when I started it was just for a quick two weeks to get them up to speed on some issues — time flies, it seems.
Here are the highlights of the requirements for my replacement:
- In-depth knowledge and prior experience of Oracle Data Warehousing concepts and features — partitioning, parallelism, materialized views and query rewrite, bitmap indexing, data segment compression.
- Strong SQL and PL/SQL development and tuning experience.
- 9i and 10g experience.
- Instance tuning for data warehouse environments.
- Knowledge of ETL tools (Informatica preferred).
- Knowledge of BI tools (Business Objects v6 and/or XI preferred).
- Prior experience of dimensional and 3NF modeling.
- Experience in supply chain management & accounting & finance preferred.
- Incumbent will be responsible for full life-cycle development, from requirement analysis through schema design and strong input into ETL and BI configuration.
- Must be U.S. citizen and be able to obtain a Department of Defense Security clearance.